Thursday, May 6, 2010

What Are You Thinking About? - Psalm 119 (part 13)

"Oh how I love Thy law!
It is my meditation all the day.
Thy commandments make me wiser
than my enemies,
for they are ever mine."
(Psalm 119:97-98)

David loves God's law and that love is shown to be more than just momentarily emoted romanticism by the fact that David thinks on God's law. The law of God is his meditation ALL the day. God's commandments are EVER his.

What about us? If we say that we love the Word can we back up our lip service by our thought service?

What are you and I thinking on all the day? What is ever in our minds? What are we carrying around in our heads and in our hearts as we go about life? The answer to those questions just might give us an honest clue as to just how much we love the Law.

Longing to love the law more.
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment